May 1, 2020
As many of you have heard, we will be opening back up May 1, 2020, for in-office appointments. With that said, the safety of our staff and guests is our number one priority! Rest assured, we are taking every precaution and following all regulations set forth by government agencies to protect our amazing clients and dedicated staff.⠀ ⠀
These measures include but are not limited to: ⠀
- Disinfecting every room and station in between guest⠀
- We will be wearing masks at all times⠀
- We ask you to please wear a mask during appropriate services⠀
- We request that anyone with a fever or any flu-like symptoms to please stay home and reschedule your appointment⠀
- In order to limit the number of guest in our space at a time, we ask that you please wait in your car until your appointment time⠀
- We ask for no children during your appointment time (this time is for you!)
What we need from you:
- Please wear a mask at the time of your appointment. If you are coming in for a hair appointment, please wear a face mask that has ear loops vs the tie-behind head style.
- Please note: during your hair appointment, we are not able to provide some of the value added services, such as foot soaks and hand massages.
- At this time we cannot perform any service where a customer has to remove his/her mask. If you have a question about which services, please contact us.
- Please activate your Brilliant Distinctions and Aspire points before you arrive – If you need numbing cream, please pick up in advance and numb prior to your appointment.
We are so excited to get back to work and see all of your beautiful faces. See you soon!
March 20, 2020
The State of Colorado has recently mandated that all salons and spas close until April 30th.
Our staff and guest services team will be working hard to reach out and reschedule any appointments currently on the books at either Facette medical spa or The Hair Experience. We’ll also be around to take your calls for new appointments for May.
Guest Services Hours:
M, W, F 10am – 1pm
T, TH 3 – 6 pm